SIMPLE, UNDERSTATED LEATHER ELEGANCE
Our stylish Tuscan Rogue leather collar collection draws inspiration from Tuscan colours and classic yet functional styling. The upper dog collar band is premium quality bridle leather and the underside is soft napa leather that provides a contrast of colour, wonderful comfort and style for your dog or puppy. The sizes range from XXS up to XL so we have these to fit just about any type of puppy or dog type/breed.
The Tuscan range is a slimmer band collar with style, strength and comfort to fit any dog. It's the perfect leather collar set to ensure you're dog is the best dressed around town for any occasion!
- XXXS - 1.5cm x 30cm
- XXS - 1.5 cm x 35cm
- XS - 1.5 cm x 40cm
- S- 2.0 cm x 45cm
- M - 2.0 cm x 50cm
- L - 2.5 cm x 55cm
- XL - 2.8 cm x 60cm
- XXL - 2.8 cm x 65cm
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that will nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Don't wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mold and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth.