100 % Natural Blend Dog Shampoo
No Parabens - No Syndets - No Preservatives.
We are sincerly committed to producing the best quality gear and the same applies to all our new range of natural products. Our special shampoo blend has been years in the making for what appears to be an increasing amount of skin and coat ailments . Our intention is to provide a NATURAL option for our customers. Our shampoo is totally natural and contains no synthetic chemicals or surfactants.
Due to Australian Laws we are not permitted to claim anything on the label however the natural ingredients used in our forumation possess many health advantages including flea repelling qualities. Whilst a variety of flea shampoos and solutions are available to treat fleas in your dog, they often use chemicals that can be harsh on your dog's skin and coat. In the natural state and environements wild canids are equipped to deal or source natural sources to help combat many parasites and ailments of the skin and coat. Sometimes in a domestic situation, dogs may not have access to these natural sources so chemicals are used to treat these ailments. These may directly or indirectly have detrimental effects or side effects on the dog.
Many of the chemical surfactants in dog shampoos are petroleum based and are known carcinogens. Although some carcinogens may cause cancer, only after prolonged high levels of exposure, it may still pose a problem to the dog and handler or washer. Whatever is put on your dogs skin will be ingested through the coat and ito the dogs system,in light of this fact we have produced a natural formulation to help with the fight against fleas.
If your dog has fleas, it is highly recommended to clean the kennel and bedding environment as these can also harbour fleas and it is known that re-nfestion may occur due the surrounds.
We use premium grade oils only and the main ingredients of our dog shampoo are as listed below:
Sweet Almond Oil
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which moisturizes your dog's skin and coat, keeping it healthy and shiny.
- Almond oil scent also repels fleas.
Wheat Germ Oil
- One of the richest natural sources of fatty acids and Vitamins A, D & E,
- Great for promoting a healthy skin & hair coat
Palm oil is one of the world’s healthiest oils. As a natural vegetable oil, it contains no trans fatty acids or cholesterol. It is used by doctors and government agencies to treat specific illnesses and improve nutritional status. Recent medical studies have shown that palm oil, particularly virgin (red) palm oil, can protect against many common health problems, including Alzheimer's. Some of the other health benefits include:
- Improves blood circulation
- Highest natural source of health promoting tocotrienols
- Helps protect against mental deterioration, including Alzheimer’s disease
- Richest dietary source of vitamin E and beta-carotene
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis,and itchy skin
- Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
Olive Oil & Canola Oil
Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp oil has long been recognized as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man.
- Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a super food due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of omega3 to omega6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. This ratio is believed to be optimal in terms of improving skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Hemp oil contains GLA, a fat that is normally absent from what we eat, it is a derivative of Omega-6 and is valued for its anti-inflammatory properties, amongst other benefit
- Hemp oil is natural and is used as a moisturizing oil which can be applied after a shower or a bath. When massaged into the body, it nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation.
- Neem is a species of evergreen tree native to India, where all of its parts have been used for centuries in cosmetics, insect repellants, and medicinal cures.
- This tree is native to Australia
- Eucalyptus has many Germicidal properties
- Anti bacterial and anti microbial properties
Tea tree oil
- Tea tree (melaleuca alterifolia) oil is a highly potent oil extract from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) found in Australi. Tea tree is a traditional herbal remedy of Australian aborigines. Terpinen-4-ol, one of the main active ingredients, is know to reduce swelling ininflamed tissues. Tea tree oil is also a broad spectrum antimicrobial (anti-infective agent) in even very tiny doses. Substantial research demonstrates the antimicrobial efficacy of tea tree oil, as well as its high level of potential toxicity. Clinical experience in pets shows tea tree oil to be effective in the management ofear and skin yeast and bacterial infections.