RUTHLESS GREY LEATHER COLLAR
Sleek grey and now your dog is sure to be the best dressed in town! Apart from great looks, our Ruthless handmade range is leather workmanship at its very best, with each cone stud individually diamond cut and every collar stitched with care.
This luxury collection comes with a FULL Replacement Guarantee on workmanship as we pride ourselves in making strong collars that are classy in looks, and built to last a lifetime.
This collar is made from premium grade, full grain bridle leather and solid, quality steel fittings and is slimmed down with style. The solid hand-engraved D-Ring sits at the middle of the collar and loops into the leather collar strap to ensure maximum holding strength, safety and comfort for your dog.
- Beveled and Wax-Polished Edges
- Steel Single Pin Buckle with Double steel keepers
- Hand Made Double Ply Studded Bridle Leather
- Fully padded and lined with soft, white Napa Leather for comfort and protection of your dogs fur and skin
- Rust-resistant steel fittings and steel Studs
- Available in sizes 30cm to 65cm (length of actual collar)
COLLAR LENGTH (WIDTH)
- 30cm x 1.8cm width
- 35cm x 1.8cm width
- 40cm x 2.3cm width
- 45cm x 2.3cm width
- 50cm x 2.8cm width
- 55cm x 2.8cm width
- 60cm x 3.8cm width
- 65cm x 3.8cm width
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective, nourishing barrier to assist with protection and longevity.
- If the leather gets wet, DO NOT speed dry it. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Instead, drying at room temperature and with gentle air flow works better in keeping its shape than drying in direct sunlight or with a hair-dryer.
- If the leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty's All Natural Leather Balm into the leather to nourish, protect and restore moisture from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from coming into contact with salt water due to its corrosive properties. Improper care after saltwater exposure can adversely affect the lifetime of the product.
- Store in a dry, cool place and do not wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mold and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with our All Natural Leather Balm.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED QUALITY
In today's market, everyone's claiming to make the best quality collars, but so few are prepared to stand by their claims. How many times do people purchase a great looking collar only to have it fall apart after only a few uses? We stand by our products and back it up with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on workmanship quality.
We are committed to our customers, so i f you receive an item and are not happy with the quality, send it back within 7 days for a full replacement or refund. For more, see our Replacement Guarantee and Exchange/Returns policies for more details.