QUEEN OF HEARTS DOG COLLAR
A beautiful leather dog collar for queens and aspiring princesses :) There is simply nothing like it available elsewhere! This is truly a Stunning Hand made masterpiece - you will not see it everyday or find it in your local pet shop.
It is absolutely and totally unique - truly original for Royals of the Animal Kingdom....
- The leather for this collar is not made by machine and is literally done by hand.
- The colours are deeply ingrained into the leather and they WILL NOT AND DO NOT run.
- We make our fashion dog collars using black and fuscia bridle leather which is strong enough to last for years whilst at the same time is absolute luxury to wear.
- The collar has soft leather padding on the inside contact surface area to ensure total comfort for your dog and no damage to the neck fur at all.
- The Studs are genuine Crystal Rhinestones and no expense has been spared in making this gorgeous piece.
- There is no doubt this is an extremely feminine collar however it still has all the trademark strength and durability of the Rogue Royalty brand standard.
Available in four sizes: Please note the Medium size is less wide in proportion of your dog.
- L ( collar is 5cm wide)
- XL (collar is 6cm wide)
- XXL (collar is 6cm wide)
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
In today's market, everyone's claiming to make the best quality collars but so few are prepared to stand by their claims. How many times do people purchase a great looking collar only to have it fall apart sometimes after only wearing it a few times? We stand by our products and back it up with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on quality. We are committed to our customers and if you receive your product and your not satisfied with the quality we provide a FULL refund no questions asked. If you have never owned a quality Rogue Royalty product or are unaware of our strength and quality please watch the video below and find out why we are a world leader in quality canine leather dog collars and accessories.
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and longevity.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that will nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Don't wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mold and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth
Our products come with a Rogue Royalty Warranty. Our quality items are made with painstaking attention to detail with finest materials and finishing. At times incidents occur, genuine mistakes are made and we're sorry - we always do our best to make it right. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We're not into gimmicks or fancy marketing tricks. We invest our time and energy into gear that speaks for itself. So put us to the test! If you receive this item and you are not 100% completely satisfied with it's quality please send it back and we will refund the entire amount of your purchase and freight. If your product breaks contact us. Previously we had a trust policy with no questions asked. So on the rare occasion, it did happen, we replaced goods immediately. We'd still be doing it today were it not for a few individuals and sadly it put and end to that. We genuinely and sincerely value each customer as part of the Rogue Royalty family and we promise to always look after everyone. In doing so, there are some who confuse goodwill, honesty and integrity with naivety - we humbly request that you don't. Rogue Royalty