STRONG LEATHER DOG COLLARS - ROGUE ROYALTY CLASSIC
Read our 5 Star Product Reviews!
- 100% MONEY BACK QUALITY GUARANTEED
- Fully padded
- Extra Strong D-Shackle
- Genuine Leather NOT PU Leather
- Double Pin Buckles for EXTRA Strength & Safety
- Centered D- Shackle
Our Classic Fit dog collars are strong, sturdy, comfortable and practical strong leather dog collars. We specialize in handmade, quality strong leather collars for large dogs so our dog collars are designed and built to last. To test the strength of our dog collars we have winched a 2 Tonne Land Cruiser using one of our these collars. This is displayed on the video below.
We produce the strongest leather dog collars by re-enforcing the joins with both stitching and steel studs (most collars only use one or the other). The placement of the fully welded D-ring encompasses the whole leather strap which means pulling is distributed across the entire width of the collar for additional hold, strength and security. Most dog collars have the D-shackle near the buckle which weakens the buckle press studs and pins resulting in a broken collar, issues.....and another waste of money.
We aim to design and build the worlds best and strongest leather dog collars whilst keeping them simple, comfortable and functional.
Please check the neck circumference of your dog to ensure the right fit as well the length if your dogs neck to ensure the collar will not be too wide. These quality hand made leather dog collars are extremely strong, made from premium grade bridle leather and look amazing, though understated, when worn.
WILL THIS COLLAR LAST?
Only "new customers" ask this because those have bought understand our exceptional quality. Our dog collars are worn by show dogs, sporting dogs, farm dogs, hunting dogs and everyday house companions. WE DO NOT USE PU LEATHER - ALL OUR FITTINGS ARE SOLID STEEL. PU "leather" This is a composite material and we only use quality bridle leather and soft leather for the inside lining for your dogs comfort.
Collar Width Sizing:
- Collar Width Sizing
- Collar Width Sizing Medium - 4.5cm wide
- Medium - 4.5cm wide Large - 5cm wide
- XL - 5.5cm wide
- XXL - 6cm wide
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.
In today's market, everyone's claiming to make the best quality collars but so few are prepared to stand by their claims. How many times do people purchase a great looking collar only to have it fall apart sometimes after only wearing it a few times? We stand by our products and back it up with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on quality. We are committed to our customers and if you receive your product and your not satisfied with the quality we provide a FULL refund no questions asked. If you have never owned a quality Rogue Royalty product or are unaware of our strength and quality please watch the video below and find out why we are a world leader in quality canine leather dog collars and accessories.
CARING FOR LEATHER TIPS
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior, to assist with protection and longevity.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that will nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Don't wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mold and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth